Friday, July 26, 2013

ANNOUNCEMENT & New Items!

Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a great Friday night (TGIF)! Well since I had no plans tonight, I figured I'd make some more designs for the shop. I made spirit posters for all the major colleges and universities in North Carolina. They are printable a that I will professionally print and send to you (within 1-2 weeks). These prints will look great inside a clear binder cover, or even in a picture frame. This is a perfect gift to give to your college roommate as a roomie warming gift or even to a fan of that school. There are so many different ways to use this print, so it is well worth the money. The quality of the picture is great and everything looks nice and clear. 

If you do not see your college or university displayed, please contact me and I will be happy to add yours! 

Also, I want to inform everyone that as of today, I am no longer selling 20x16 spirit posters. Instead I changed them to be 8x10 prints. But, if any of the prints you see, you want in a bigger size (maximum of 20x16) I'd be happy to send it to you. Simply email me at etsyafordableaccessories@gmail.com and title the subject customization request and from there we will discuss pricing. 

But I think that covers all my new announcements! Have a fabulous weekend!!


xox

No comments:

Post a Comment