Wednesday, July 24, 2013

♡ Happy Hump Day!

Happy Hump Day!


So, I just uploaded a new poster featuring my fav all girl school ever (; but seeing how I goto Meredith, I wanted to make a little poster that I myself could have printed and displayed in my dorm room! If you would like to purchase this Meredith College Spirit Poster for yourself or any other Angel, please click here! I also would like to take a moment to let everyone know that I have been getting a lot of great feed back from my Lilly Pulizter Binder Covers! I'm glad ya'll love them, and within the next couple of days, I plan on making more with different designs and monogram fonts. If you have any specific background you would like to see, please let me know! Other than that, I am still brainstorming some ideas for the shop and for the blog. Hope everyone is having a lovely day (:
 
 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment