Friday, July 26, 2013

NEW ITEMS IN SHOP

NEW ITEMS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE SHOP! CHECK THEM OUT HERE!
 
Hey everyone! I have been working hard on the shop the past two days, updating display photos and item descriptions. But I also have added a few more products!  

 
 
I have added more selections to the chevron binder covers! Now you can choose from sparkly print to damask print and lots more. My shop is all about customization, so if you do not see a chevron design you like, let me know what you are really looking for and i'll be happy to adjust it to your liking.
 
 
Also, I added new Anchor Binder Covers. I love these and think they are so cute! I don't see many people with this style binder covers, so you should purchase yours today and start a new trend!
 
 
So please, go check them out and purchase some and start the new school year off right (:
 
 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment